anna ® !
"Love can only be what you want it to be."

24 august 2010

Iberostar Sunny Beach . xoxo

I wanna say something about my friends , the animators of Iberostar Hotel .

First . Lets start with the ladies .


Teddy - she's a sweet girl . she is my evil partener .

Tzveti - she's an angel . a beautiful one . a fittie .


Now , the guys .


Niki - he is the muscle one . the machine . a sweet boy . my dance partener . [ your english is mine / oh baby / all you need is love ]

Peter - the boss of the maxi club . the lovely one . Frank Sinatra .
Vladi - always with a smile on his face . a nice guy . i'll miss Vladi the most .

Misho - he's the most crazy men in the world . a nice and friendly boy .

Mitko - "beau şi fut ca maşina de cusut " this is what defines him .


I miss you so much guys . :( !

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu